Kasturi Turmeric (scientifically called as Cucuma Aromatic) is also known as ‘Kasturi Manjal’ or Wild Turmeric. It is a yellow-colored herb with a Subterranean shape, which is typically characterized by irregular branches and thick, dark yellow-colored flesh. It cannot be used in cooking as a spice like regular turmeric.
Benefits Of Kasturi Turmeric
- Improves skin tone and the overall complexion.
- Gives a blemish-free, naturally glowing skin.
- Reduces acne and its scars effectively.
- Slows down the growth of facial hair.
- Heals skin infections and insect bites.
- Treats several skin ailments including eczema.
- Prevents and fades away stretch marks.
- Works as a bath powder for babies.
Buy homegrown Kasthuri turmeric form our store.
Method of usage
For facial hair removal
Add some Kasturi turmeric powder with cold raw milk and make a thick paste. Apply the paste to the affected areas in the direction of the hair growth.
Face pack for glowing skin
Add some Kasturi turmeric powder with equal amount of besan (gram flour)and yogurt. It helps in maintaining the accurate oil balance of your skin, takes care of sun tanned skin, is proven to give you fairer, acne free and blemish free skin and fights dark spots and marks.
Do not forget to patch test your skin before trying this incredible herb as it is not necessary that it may suit your skin type.
You may apply the paste of Kasturi turmeric while you will not have to leave home immediately as this may leave behind a light yellow stain on your skin and may also stain your clothes.